**Scholarship Opportunity for LU 1974 Members/Dependents**
The Association of Wall-Ceiling and Carpentry Industries (WC&C) has announced that the 2022-23 scholarship program is now accepting applications.
To be eligible for this award, you must:
Be a high school senior or a freshman, sophomore or junior in college and must have at least one parent who is a:
- Member in good standing of Drywall Tapers Local Union 1974 or District Council 9
- Has worked for a WC&C Contractor Member for a minimum of four weeks in the 2021 calendar year to be eligible.
- Has not previously been awarded a scholarship from WC&C at any point.
- Owners, Partners, or those with equity interest in the signatory entity are not eligible to apply.
- If your parent/guardian is an eligible member at the time awards are announced you will retain the award for the full academic term.
If you are having issues locating the scholarship on the ISTS website, click on “add new application”. The scholarship program key is “WC&C” and will bring you directly to the application page.
You will need to register for an ISTS account (free of charge) to apply if you do not already have one.
We encourage all who are eligible to apply. Best of luck to all applicants!