2022 A. L. “MIKE” MONROE/RALPH D. WILLIAMS, III SPORTS SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS PROGRAM – APPLY TODAY!
The IUPAT A. L. “Mike” Monroe/Ralph D. Williams, III, Sports Scholarship is now accepting submissions for the 2022 year. Legal dependents of IUPAT members in good standing, are eligible to apply. All applicants must submit by email, a 1,000 word essay in PDF format describing why they should receive this award. See application for a full list of requirements and additional details.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- He/she must be a legal dependent of an IUPAT member in good standing.
- Supply an official high school transcript.
- A complete history of athletic participation and special recognition in high school.
- Register with the NCAA Clearing House and declare the athletic program in which he/she will be participating.
- A letter of recommendation must be submitted from the coach or athletic director of the institution the applicant has been accepted and has chosen to attend.
- A complete record of additional financial aid.
The award is contingent upon the student enrolling in the school of their choice within one year of the award date or the award is forfeited.
You can download the application by CLICKING HERE. The deadline for essays to reach the International Union Headquarters is June 30, 2022. Winners will be announced in August 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: PREVIOUS SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS OF THIS AWARD OR THE S. FRANK “BUD” RAFTERY SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS, DEPENDENTS OF IUPAT INTERNATIONAL STAFF, GENERAL OFFICERS, OR FUND ADMINISTRATORS AND EMPLOYEES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.